sobota, 24 stycznia 2015

Falling in love.

When for the first time did you know that you're starting to fall in love with somebody? I mean, how does this moment come? Some people will say that you feel all of these lovely butterflies in your stomach which are almost making you feel like you wanna throw up. Other people will say that you can feel it by being happy while spending time with this person and when you both are spending this time together you can't see anything besides this person. Like nothing else matters. I can tell you from my perspective. Falling in love sometimes is a long process and it takes some time. But not always. In my opinion, but trust me, I've never been in love until now, everything comes when its time for it. And you can't be just sitting in your room and waiting for "the special one". Trust me, it will come in the most unexpected moment. And maybe, with the person that you wouldn't think about.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz